Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Days 5 & 6

Believe it or not, I did actually continue on my challenge, just didn't have a chance to post the last two days worth of Pinterest cooking.  For Super Bowl Sunday, we went to my Mom's house and took some finger foods.  That night I made the Bacon Crisps and Cream Cheese Cake Mix Cookies.  On Monday, I got up and made an awesome Smoothie and put a pork roast in the crock pot to make the Slow Cooker Parmesan Honey Pork Roast.  The Cream Cheese Cake Mix Cookies are amazing and so customizable.  We did Yellow cake mix with Heath bits.  I would love to say that the Bacon Crisps were a hit as well, but apparently the oven didn't get cooled down enough from the cookies and they were beyond crispy.  I will be trying those again soon to see how they actually taste.  The roast was wonderful and both kids are asking for that one again.  The smoothie was pretty good, but I forgot to freeze my banana, so it was not quite as frozen as I would have liked.  I took some pictures, but will have to put them up tonight when I get home.  Hope you are enjoying the challenge as much as I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment