Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Ready, Set, GO!!!

The time has arrived for my challenge to myself of cooking from Pinterest everyday for the month of February.  I am starting out tomorrow morning with a fun recipe that will surprise the kiddos for breakfast.  We eat dinner at church on Wednesday nights, so I am gonna get up earlier than normal to begin my month of fun and new recipes. Just as a preview, this week I am doing a breakfast, crock pot meal, lunch, and pasta.  Tomorrow's breakfast idea promises to be a made from scratch color creation that will hopefully surprise and astound my children. 

Also, just as a reminder, I am gonna have a cooking themed giveaway as well.  I will take all the comments during each week of February and use random.org to generate a winner once a week, so the more you comment, the higher your chance of winning.  So, one entry per comment, one entry per person you send to the blog (they have to comment and let me know you sent them), one entry per follow (either Pinterest or the blog), and one entry per pin (just pin my blog on Pinterest and let me know in the comments section).  Hope everyone enjoys the month of fun new recipes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment