Sunday, February 20, 2011

Family Time and a Review!!

This weekend, we were able to get away as a family for the first time since Fireboy B was born. We had an amazing time!! We managed to go because of a conference that was offered through the military on families. It was so good to be able to spend time together and make new friends for both the kids and I. We went to the aquarium, stayed at a hotel with two water slides that the kids had an amazing time playing on, walked around, and just had a really good time in general. I cannot tell you how much this weekend away meant to us, even if Prissy B and I ran home Saturday morning for her last Upward basketball of the season. She played really well on Saturday morning and then had a great time playing with her new friends in the pool with Mr. B while Fireboy took a nap and I took a statistics test.

Mr. B is friends with the guy behind Trigger's Salsa through the ANG and our kids were able to play together this weekend and his wife and I had a great time talking as well. Since their stuff is so incredible good, and they are wonderful people, I decided to review the salsa on here. I actually started using it a while ago, before Mr. B knew he was the man behind the salsa, and absolutely love it!! I make a dip with the Black Bean and Corn Salsa that is constantly asked for. My youth bell group requests it everytime we get together. I used other salsas when I first started making it, but this one is the absolute best. Mr. B also brought home some of the organic corn chips one day after drill and they are amazing!! They are so light and tasted amazing. I have used them crunched up as a topping for salads, for nachos, and with dips and they hold up well for everything and don't get soggy like some other chips that I have used. A couple of weeks ago, we got the BBQ sauce on a whim when I got a new crock pot and we were craving Barbecue. Another amazing product. It was sweet with a little smoke and just enough heat to it. I truly can't tell you enough about these products, but I can tell you to check out their website. If they aren't available where you are, then they have a store on Amazon.com and they are totally worth ordering on there. The website to go to is http://www.triggerbeeler.com/ so make sure you get on there and order some. If nothing else, I know food, and this is some amazing stuff.

I hope you guys will try this and if you have a product you want me to review, shoot me an email or comment on here and I will get back with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment