Thursday, February 3, 2011

Tip of the Day



Wow, So I skipped over a week, but I am back now. Things got a little crazy around here, Fireboy B was sick with rotavirus, then the first weekend in a long time that we could just spend together as a family, then Prissy B came down with bacterial pink eye. Anyway, I will post more about what all has gone on, but wanted to get today's tip in. It's a good one, and would fall under cleaning and making life easier.

Use the creamy stainless steel cleaner to clean ceramic stovetops. It will take almost all the gunky buildup off with little to no hard scrubbing involved. I squirt it on, then use a damp sponge to rub it in, then rinse the sponge and use that same sponge to clean the cleaning stuff off of the stovetop. I typically wipe it off with the sponge, then rinse the sponge again, then wipe it off again, then dry it off with paper towels.

No comments:

Post a Comment